DIRECT TO SOURCE has established authentic relationships with a core network of quality offshore suppliers that are committed to a global community under ethical fair work practices to encourage sustainable agriculture and the protection of the environment.
Our Suppliers are committed to latest innovations through continuous textile design & development creating the most environmentally sound fabrics without compromising on fashion, performance, quality, or reliability. This process is managed through a vertical system at each step of the product lifecycle.
- In House Fibre sourcing & Yarn development
- Direct relationship with Knitting & Weaving Mills
- Ethically & socially compliant garment factories
- Trained Quality Control Team
- Dying, printing and value added innovative finishing with low impact materials
- Merchandising & Customer service
- Sampling fabric & stock supported fabrics available
- Employ waste minimization techniques to re-use off cuts of textile materials to create new fabrications
FAIR WORKING CONDITIONS
Our factories are passionate about sustainability, conscience without compromise. Only working with our own manufacturing facilities audited by Fair Work Certification Standards, to ensure that strict restrictions of the welfare of employees is met. Employees receive a guaranteed minimum wage, social services, time off for farm harvesting and a clean, safe & healthy environment to work in.
The 10 principles of Fair Work conditions we are committed to are as outlined by the WFTO (World Fair Trade Organisation):
- Creating Opportunities for Disadvantaged Producers
- Transparency and Accountability
- Fair Trade Practices
- Fair Payment
- No Child Labour, No Forced Labour
- No Discrimination, Gender Equity, Freedom of Association
- Good Working Conditions
- Capacity Building
- Promote Fair Trade
- Respect for the Environment